Filling in the blanks - a bit late
Dette indlæg er på engelsk, en blogchallenge hos "The Little Things We Do", som du kan se her: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2011/03/fill-in-blank-friday.html
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is probably "-" and ";" I have always loved ";" because it is sort of a ":" but also sort of a "," but at the same time it's neither of those; thus a wonderful puntuation ;-) The question of which phrase I overuse most is a completly different story - We'll take that another time...
2. Today I am thankful for the wonderful sunlight we have had all day, I was so longing for the sun :-)
3. My best friend is hard to define since I think I can use different people in different situations.
4. A quirky thing about me is that I have a weird idea about running around screaming "4" (four - or actually, since I'm Danish and the Danish word for 4 is "fire" that's what I scream - it's not pronunced as the English word 'fire' though, so I don't worry people, they just look at me in an odd way. I do this when I think I need attention - and it works.
5. This weekend I visited my parents, got a new Iphone and tomorrow (sunday) will be relaxing.
6. Something that worries me is the thought of might not being able to get children. I have no reason to fear this yet but it is such a strong wish...
7. On my night stand you would find the book I'm currently reading. The book I'm reading with my fiancé (we read together every night - right now we are reading 'New Moon'), some hair acessories.