Busy friday - taking time to fill in the blanks
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is wow, that's a hard questions to begin with on 07:39 in the morning. Hmm. I think my answer will be a bit fuzzy since my biggest accomplishment must be the changes I've seen, worked on and acknowledged in myself as a human being when switching roles from a child to a grown up.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is in the reclined sofa.
3. My fashion philosophy is try to wear something that doesn't make me look fat. Try to wear something that doesn't make me cold. Try to wear something that doesn't make me sweat and then ofcourse something that looks utterly awesome.
4. Something every girl should have is a good friend who can help them discuss how they feel and why they feel the way they feel. I think too many of us walk around with issues we haven't shared with anyone.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... my Garfield personal planner, and hopefully my keys since I can't seem to find them anywhere else. other than that it is empty.
6. My favorite music right now is Thomas Holm - Byens Bittreste mand; it reminds me of a good friend I have and it really makes me laugh.
7. My favorite part of my body is my feet. They are so small, pretty and dolllike :-)